- 5 min ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 59 min ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- News Chidambaram has bank accounts abroad in names of shell companies: ED
- Movies Nick Jonas Has An EPIC REACTION On Being Compared To Govinda; Check It Out Here!
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Automobiles Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Finance EPFO To Notify 8.65% Interest Rate On PF For FY 2018-19 Next Week
- Lifestyle Mr World 2019: Mr England Jack Heslewood Wins The Title
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How to clean up a computer for better performance
There is always a myth as far as the computer users are concerned. They tend to believe that it is time to buy a new computer once they begin to identify that their computer is getting slower in performance or taking a long time to shut down and restart. But only a few is aware that it can be a problem with the database registry that is present on your computer.
Registry is considered to be a component that is present in the operating system that mainly deals with the storage of information regarding the hardware, system as well as the application settings that are present in the computer. And this problem can be easily rectified by making use of effective software like
Wise Registry Cleaner.
Wise Disk Cleaner.
The following basic steps have to be followed in order to clean up your computer so that your computer can provide a better as well as superior performance. The steps include
The first step is mainly the updation of the anti virus in your computer.
Completely scan the computer by using the anti-virus software.
It helps in the removal of all virus in your computer.
Finally restart the computer.
Cleaning up of the disk space in your hard drive.
Double click the My Computer option.
You can see options such as Local Disk drive C, D, E, etc.
Right click each drive and click Properties.
In Properties you can see an option titled Disk Clean Up.
Check mark all the box available and press clean up all files.
Finally Click OK.
Uninstallation of the rarely used programs present in your system.
Click Start Menu.
Click control Panel.
Click Add/Remove programs.
Right click the program that you want to uninstall by clicking the option uninstall and then click OK.
Remove the useless programs from the My Documents folder.
Empty the Recycle Bin.
Download a Spyware removing program.
Install the Spyware removing program.
Run the Spyware removing program.
Navigate to My Computer.
Right click My Computer.
Click Tools Tab.
Click Defragment Button.
Run the specified program.
Check whether your computer has enough RAM.
Make sure that your computer has a minimum of 1GB RAM which is a better memory configuration.
If it’s less than 1 GB of RAM, hen you have to add more RAM by giving your computer to an authorized computer workshop for service and updation.
To check the RAM capacity, right click the My Computer option and click Properties.
Click General Tab.
You can see the RAM capacity. If it’s less than 1024MB. It is desirable that the RAM should be updated to 1024 MB.