TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
How to clean up your Gmail Inbox quickly?
Users often encounter situations in which they will have the Inbox getting filled with useful as well as unwanted mails. It is a tedious task to clean up all those messages one by one and achieve inbox zero status. EmptyInbox for Gmail is an interesting app that has been released for a quick clean up of your Gmail inbox. As of now, the app is only available for iOS devices. It can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store for Apple. EmptyInbox for Gmail is an iPhone app that is available for free downloads.
Working of EmptyInbox app
- This app will display each e-mail that has been received in your inbox in the form of an index card.
- The app gives a focussed and a detailed view of the sender.
- The app will also display only the first few lines of the e-mail followed by the subject line.
- If the user thinks that the e-mail they received is not that important, then they can archive the e-mail with just a single click of the button.
- If the user thinks that the message they received is very important, then they can star and then archive it.
- You can even delete or trash it if needed.
- You can rinse as well as repeat this process until your Inbox becomes empty.
- The procedure can be done quickly.
- The procedure is quite simple and user-friendly.
For doing this:
- You will have to do is to log in to Gmail from your iPhone.
- Then choose 'Select All' option.
- Then select all others.
- Choose ‘Archive’.
- The buttons can be used with the thumb of the user.
- Simple large buttons
This is how you can clean up Gmail Inbox quickly.