TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
How to Create and Use a Zip Or Compressed File?
A zip file or compressed file is used for archiving and data compression. The main reason behind the use of zip files is for easy transfer and storage. The Zip files act as ziploc bags – holding the contents inside. Also, you can combine several files into one compressed folder, making it highly valuable to share and download, as they occupy less space and relatively consume a lesser time to download. For those, who wish to learn, how to create a Zip file, here are few simple steps to follow and get your work done.