TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
How to create playlist in iPod Touch?
You might be finding it difficult to select each track in your iPod touch so as to play it when one song is over. Instead of selecting songs one after another each time when a song comes to an end, you can create a playlist in your iPod Touch, which will list all the songs you want to listen in the order you prefer. It is actually simple and you will be able to make playlists according to artists, albums, genres, composers, audio books etc or according to Podcasts.
Different options in the menu
For the Menu, select the Music button on the homescreen.
Default menu options and their functions are as follows
- Artists: List the artists who contributed to the tracks in your iPod Touch
- Songs: Lists all the songs in your iPod. Turn on shuffle to play the songs randomly
- Albums: Lists the albums in which each song in your iPod Touch comes in
- Playlists: Lists the playlists in your iPod and also have options to create a playlist
Note: Each option mentioned above have a Search bar at the top which you can use to search for the respective option (Artists, albums etc) in your iPod’s Music library
Steps to follow to create a playlist
- Select the “Add Playlist” option and give a title for the Playlist
- In the screen which appears, add the items you want to add by selecting the blue icon with a cross at the right side of the item
- After you finish adding items to the playlist, click the blue color “done” button at the top of the screen
- The next screen will have Edit, Clear and Delete options for your new playlist
- Click the Edit button to add more items to or delete items from your playlist
- Click the Clear button to remove all items in the Playlist without removing the playlist in full
- To remove the Playlist itself, select the Delete button
[NOTE: In the Add Playlist mode, at the top of all the menu screens which are at the bottom, the “Add all” option will appear except for the “Playlists” and “More” menu screens.
In the Artists tab, you can add Albums to the playlist
In the Songs and Albums menu, you can all Songs
There is also a search bar in both of the above mentioned menus to find the item you want easily, without having to browse through the iPod Music library yourself.