TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Facebook is coming up with many marketing tools, both integrated with in LinkedIn and also from third parties. Promoted posts is a new marketing tool launched by Facebook itself. With this, you can promote any of your posts to reach a target audience beyond your likes and fans.
How to create promoted posts?
Promoted posts can be created in our own home page itself. To promote a post, the business page should have at least 400 likes/fans. It is because promoted pages are meant to reach out more people. They are also designed to appear in the newsfeeds of people who like the particular business page and also in the newsfeed of those who are friends of fans of a business page.
- One can create a promoted post using the sharing tools. If your facebook page supports Promoted post option, you can find the promote button just below the status update box.
- Posts can be created in the sharing tool and then you can edit the details regarding the post.
- Once you put the details, click “Promote” drop down button and set the estimated budget.
- The given budget should be for a lifetime and it cannot be changed daily.
- The promoted post will reach a target audience, based on the selected budget. Of course higher the budget higher the audience reach
- Click the “save “button to save the settings.
Benefits of promoted posts
- The main advantage of promoted posts is its wide reach within a short period of time.
- Any kind of posts can be promoted and it requires simple common steps to promote all kinds of posts.
- Promoted posts can be seen in the news feeds of the people who like our page and even in their friends’ news feeds who commented about our posts.
- We can customize our target audience by selecting the language or location by clicking the public button while creating the post.
- We can control the reach of the posts while deciding the budget, while creating the posts.
- The actual reach of the post can be monitored from the home page itself. This could be checked by clicking the analytics link, just below the post which is only available in administrator’s page.
- We can check the accurate number of organic, viral and paid users.