TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Facebook is the most used social network across the world. It has over 800 million users. But still some of you may feel its going way too personal. The Timeline feature for the profiles has become mandatory. You may not like this feature and its look as it exposes all your personal and private posts including status updates, videos and photos to all your friends.
Let anything be the reason, deleting the account is a simple task. If you don't know how to do it and require some guidance, you have landed on the right place. This article will explain the steps of permanently deleting the Facebook account through a video. Let us see how to proceed with this.
First and foremost, log in to your Facebook account that has to be deleted. Then go to Help at the left bottom of the page. In the search box of the help center, type deleting account and select deleting account permanently. This will ask for a confirmation and then you have to follow the simple steps shown in the video. This includes typing the password and code.