TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Facebook is the most used social network across the world. It has over 800 million users. But still some of you may feel its going way too personal. The Timeline feature for the profiles has become mandatory. You may not like this feature and its look as it exposes all your personal and private posts including status updates, videos and photos to all your friends.
Let anything be the reason, deleting the account is a simple task. If you don't know how to do it and require some guidance, you have landed on the right place. This article will explain the steps of permanently deleting the Facebook account through a video. Let us see how to proceed with this.
First and foremost, log in to your Facebook account that has to be deleted. Then go to Help at the left bottom of the page. In the search box of the help center, type deleting account and select deleting account permanently. This will ask for a confirmation and then you have to follow the simple steps shown in the video. This includes typing the password and code.