TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
To clear the Google Web History, sign into your Google account and then go to https://www.google.com/history. You can also go to this page by choosing the Account Settings option from the pull down menu at the right top corner of the Google products like Google.com, Gmail and so on.
If you are choosing the second option, scroll down to the Services header and then click on Go to web history link. If the web history is enabled, it will display a list of all the recent searches and the sites you have visited. You have to click Remove the web history button and then OK button to delete it.
By doing this, you are pausing the web history feature so that it will not track your searches anymore. You can click the Resume button to start it again. This way you can control what Google should monitor and retain your privacy.