- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
Facebook is the most popular social networking site with 1.44 billion monthly active users. We all know that the search option in the Facebook is mostly used for searching people and other contents.
The social networking site saves your search history and creates a huge database on your search patterns. However, Saving the search history helps you to make it easier to find what you are looking for. If you you want to limit the information Facebook is storing about you, then you can delete your search history on Facebook.
We came up with the detail step-by-step process on how to delete your Facebook history. Take a look at the slider below for the complete steps to delete your search history on Facebook.
To begin, log in to your Facebook account with your user name and password.
Click on the down arrow in the upper-right corner of the Facebook home page and select Activity Log for the drop down menu.
Now you will get the Activity Log screen with list of options displayed on the left side. Now click on More just below the Comments to expand list and select Search.
This windows will show you a list of all searches by date. To click on the specific search, then click on the Block icon and select Delete from the drop-down menu and confirm the dialog box.
To clear all your search history at once. Just click on the Clear Search link on the top of the page and confirm the dialog box.