- News RRB JE CBT-1 rescheduled exam date, admit card released, website to check
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to download and use Yahoo messenger on iPhone?
If you are one of those users who own an iPhone but still does not know how to download and make use of Yahoo Messenger, then the below mentioned steps will give a detailed instruction regarding the procedures of downloading and making use of Yahoo Messenger.
Yahoo Messenger is basically an instant messenger client that is developed by Yahoo. And with the emergence of iPhone as well as iPads, users increasingly want all the applications that they make use in their laptops or computers to be implemented inside their iPhone devices.
Yahoo Messenger helps the users in setting their status as well as chatting with their friends and also the presence of webcam application helps the users with superior video chatting experiences.
It has to be noted that Yahoo Messenger is an application that is provided free of cost and the users can download it and can make use of it by using a generic Yahoo ID with a confidential password to access uninterrupted yahoo services.
Now let’s take a close look of how to download and make use of Yahoo Messenger in iPhone.
It is mandatory to download and install the application Cydia on the user’s iPhone if the user wishes to make use of Yahoo Messenger on the users iPhone
Once the installation is done, users will have to click on the Cydia application
The Cydia application will now get opened
Users will have to select ‘Source’
Then click ‘Manage’
Finally select ‘Edit’
Then users will have to click on ‘ADD’
Type in http://ir-iphone.ir/cydia/ in the dialog box that appears
Once the site address is successfully entered, just click on ‘Done’
Now the users will have to go to the ‘search’ tab and then type ‘Bee’
Now the users can see an application with the name BeejiveIM appearing on the search bar
Once the installation is completed, users will get an app named as ‘Beejive’ in their iPhone
Now the users will have to navigate towards the ‘Accounts’ tab
Then users will have to click on the ‘+’symbol that is present at the right hand side of the top corner
The ‘My Accounts’ tab will get opened up
Users will now be provided with a wide range of options ranging from MSN/Window Live to Yahoo Messenger etc
From the range of choices that are provided for the user, users will have to select the ‘Yahoo Messenger’ option
Enter the username
Then enter the password
That’s it. Now the users can very well download and make use of Yahoo Messenger in their respective iPhones.