- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to download apps from Google Play?
It's quite easy to download and install the applications from Google Play. The steps for this are explained below for both free and paid apps. The main point to be noted is that to download anything from the web, you must have great connectivity on the tablet or smartphone. Simply, connecting the device to a computer using a USB cable will not help. It is also possible to download the application to the computer and then transfer it later to the phone or tablet.
Download to device from Google Play