- 4 hrs ago These Smartphones Are Available On Online Sale Only
- 13 hrs ago TikTok's New Rival TakaTak Launched By MX Player: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago LG K31 With MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset Spotted On Google Play Console Listing
- 14 hrs ago Lava Z61 Pro vs Other Budget Smartphone's Under Rs 7,000
- News Jail, fine if e-commerce sites do not mention country of origin on products
- Sports Jofra Archer hopes to prove worth after being picked ahead of Stuart Broad
- Automobiles Volkswagen & Skoda Auto Provides Mobile Clinic Van Providing Medical Services To Villages
- Movies Breathe: Into The Shadows Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality Hours After Its Release
- Finance RIL and BP Launch Fuel Retailing JV Under ‘Jio-BP'
- Lifestyle Dark Green Or Bright Yellow, Which Saree Of Kriti Sanon Would You Want To Drape?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
How To Download Spotify And Get Free Premium Services Until June 30
Last year, Spotify launched its operations in India. However, the app has more than 286 million users on its platform. In fact, the application now allows you to add as many as the song. Earlier, it was only 10,000 songs. Meanwhile, the app has announced that it is now offering three months services free to its premium customers.
This is the second time that the company has introduced this offer for its premium subscribers. This facility is available until June 30, 2020. However, to avail this benefit, you need to know about the procedure to download and to use Spotify.
Here Are Some Steps That Will Help You To Get Three Months Services Free
Step 1: First, you need to download the app from the Play Store or App Store on iOS.
Step 2: Then, you have to install the application on your smartphones.
Step 3: After that, you have to give your details, such as phone number, email id, and you can also connect it with your Facebook account.
Step 4: Once it's done, you have to sign up on the account, then you have to tap on the premium option.
Step 5: Then, you'll see a new page, where you get the option of paid plans.
Step 6: After that, you have to select the plans with three months subscription. Then, you have to activate the Premium plan.
Step 7: Then, you have to pay via our credit cards, debit cards, and your wallet.
Step 8: It is done, you can use the applications.
Spotify Premium Plans: Details
Currently, the company is offering two premium plans, where it is offering a one-year premium plan that is priced at Rs. 699 and Rs. 595 plan is valid for only three months which is priced at Rs. 595. This pack is specially designed for family members. Then, there is a plan of Rs. 13, which is applicable for only one day.