TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
How to Download YouTube Files on your Mobile
The demand for watching and downloading of videos from YouTube is on a steady rise. This owes to the popularity YouTube has gained ever since the service was launched. Users can enjoy watching movies in HD using YouTube and the buffering is also faster than any other video-on-demand sites. Almost 40% of the YouTube users are mobile phone users. Even though all of them might be familiar of watching YouTube videos from their mobile phones, only some of them are aware of how to download them.
There are many browsers such as Opera Mini and UC Browser 8.0 for android with which users can download YouTube files on their mobile phones. Downloading is now quite simpler with the availability of several YouTube Downloader apps and sites.
One of the most popular YouTube files downloading site is savefrom.net. This is a site that will help download the YouTube files. Users will just have to enter the address of the YouTube file on the address bar and then click on the button denoted as ‘Download’ shown in orange color. You can access it here.
How to download YouTube videos in Opera Mini browser with savefrom.net
- Open up the browser in your mobile phone
- Then type the web address as m.youtube.com
- In the search bar, type the keyword of the desired videos that you would like to download. It can be a music video or a tutorial or a movie as per the wish of the user
- Now choose the video to be downloaded, It has to be taken note that users should not click on the button denoted as ‘Watch Video’
- Once the video is selected, users will have to navigate towards the address bar and copy the specific video URL
- Now, open a new browser and type in ‘ssyoutube.com’ in the address bar. A text field will appear where you need to give the URL of the video file you want to download.
- Copy the YouTube video URL (of the specific video you have selected in YouTube) and paste it in the space in ssyoutube.com
- Click the download button to start downloading the video file.
- Finally choose a compatible format to play the video in your phone and also a specific location where the file has to be stored.
The video file will be downloaded successfully and will be saved in to the specified location inside the mobile phone
That’s it. This is the simplest way users can download YouTube video files successfully on to their mobile phones.