- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to drive website traffic using Google analytics - Part 1
Google Analytics can be defined as an enterprise class web analytics tool that provides the users with insight in to the website traffic. The tool can also be widely used in order to analyze the marketing effectiveness. The fact is that it is always desirable that the users should analyze their website on a weekly or a daily basis and make the needed changes that are required.
Website data that the users should pay more attention
Traffic Sources - Keywords
Take a note of the keywords that is attracting most of the visitors
Optimize the information on the website based on these keywords
Traffic Sources – Referring Sites
Take a note of the websites that are helping you to increase the traffic of your website
Focus more on those websites that increases the traffic of your website than going beyond and wasting the time with under performing websites
Users will have to distinguish between the new visitors as well as returning visitors
Change the strategy as well as the phrase content that mainly attracts those frequent visitors
Users will have to take a note of the pages that are visited the most and focus more on developing that page content inorder to attract more visitors.
Users will have to analyze the days in which your website has the most number of visitors. It is always desirable that users publish one of the best content as well as information and also promotional materials on these days in order to capture the attention of the visitors the most.
Keywords to optimize your website
This is how users can make use of keyword reports in Google Analytics.
Navigate towards the ‘Traffic Sources Overview’ section
Take a note of the top ten performing keywords
Create a list of those keywords
Infuse them on the website
Use these keywords as an anchor text for the URLs
It is always desirable that the images be named with the keywords
Title tags as well as Alt tags to the images should also make use of the top ten keywords
While creating the list for the new Blog topics, make use of the top ten keywords
Publishing new contents and promotions on High traffic days
Users will have to publish the Blog articles on the high traffic days
The websites should always ensure that the contests begin and end on high traffic days
Spending time on social media on these high traffic days an also significantly increase the popularity of the website
Changes in the architecture as well as the updates regarding functionality should be done at the time of low traffic days
These are some of the ways through which users can drive website traffic by means of using Google Analytics.