TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
How to edit comments on Facebook?
Facebook is the most used social network with over 800 million active users. An average user will have over 200 friends on the social network. What if you or someone else posts a comment with a simple spelling mistake? For instance, if your friend has uploaded a photo of his baby and you have typed it a comment wishing him “congrats for your buby”. What will you do?
So long, you were able to do only one thing. Facebook would allow you to delete the comment and then post the correct one. But, on Thursday, the social networking firm has rolled out a new edit comments feature. This will be rolled out to all the users in a few days. Check out how to edit the comments in this article.
Steps to edit comments
- Go to the photo on which you have commented.
- Next to your comment, there is a small pencil icon on the right.
- Click on the pencil icon and select the edit option in the drop down list.
Facebook also shows the editing history for a particular comment. This will let the likers or other commenters to see the full context of the conversation.
Have you got the comment editing system for your Facebook profile? What do you feel about this? Please share your thoughts with us through the comments section below.