TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
What make Google+ unique even when Facebook revolutionizes social networking are the things you can do in Google+. Google+ kind of reminds of you of the Android interface. Sorting your friends by group and priority using circles, updating your status and almost all the stuff in Google+ gives you a great experience, significantly because of its cool interface.
Besides all the unique features of Google+, this is actually Google’s platform for showcasing a number of applications which you can use to make things easier…..things like editing and sharing photos. The social networking tools in Google+ are nothing less than cool and surprisingly many users don’t know about it. Google+ is potentially one of the most interesting social media, where you can do a lot of exciting stuff that many other social networking sites don’t offer.
Editing photos to make them more interesting for the people to see or for mocking your friends and having fun is a walk in the park for Google+. However you need to follow a few steps if you wish to edit the photos that you uploaded in your Google+ account. The steps to edit photos are quite easy.
The options are there in the Toolbar itself.
Follow the instructions below to edit the photos
- Log in with your credentials to Google+ account first
- On the Top middle of the google plus page in the toolbar, open the Photos Tab in your account by selecting the two Polaroid pictures
- Upload a new photo or select already uploaded photos from your albums on the right side of the page up top or from the circles displayed on the page
- Click on the photo you want to edit and click it again to display it in a separate page
- Click Edit Photo at the bottom of the page on the left side
- You will see an option to improve the picture quality called Auto fix and a few other editing options as well
- To view detailed options, click on Creative Kit
- Sharpen, resize, crop, change colors and exposures etc with the options and more
- Correct blemishes and modify your skin in the photo using the Effects option by clicking on it
- Add some “seasonal” modifications in the pictures to make it look more interesting with the Seasonal tab
- Add doodles and word balloons on the pictures with the Vandalize tab
- Add text by choosing the fonts you like, by clicking on the Text tab
You will now realize that there are a lot of options in Google+ which you can use to edit the photos, make them look funny or awesome and amaze your friends.