TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
How to flirt on Facebook?
Now, flirting on Facebook is very easy. Social Networking sites are the best place to find potential dates. You can find more potential dates on Facebook rather than on various dating sites. So indulge in internet flirting over Facebook today.
By following the below mentioned tips, you can flirt with pride on Facebook. This not only leads to you meeting new people, but also enables you to start new relationships.
1) Send a friend request only if you have a real life connection: Send friend requests to people you know rather than sending friend requests to multiple people.
2) Comment on some updates and pictures of people rather than on everything: Don't comment too often on pictures and updates. It is a good idea to tag people into your favourite funny pictures.
3) Let your comments be sweet, short and appropriate: Post short, innovative comments. This will attract the person on whose photo/updates you have commented towards you.
4) Try to flirt offline as much as possible rather than on Facebook: Try to ensure an offline platform for flirting whenever you can. Start an event and invite the person whom you are flirting with. Send out online invitations, this will surely impress.
5) Know when to back off: When the person whom you want to flirt with doesn't respond to your comments and instead responds to others' comments, back off. Leave them alone.
Thus, the next time you are in the mood for online flirting, remember the above tips. This is sure to fetch you a date.