TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Any website looks good if it has a nice laid out elegant looking theme. When you create a site using WordPress, you always had to look around for themes, choose the ones, download and then try to plug into the WordPress. It was time consuming. Imagine you get that option to choose and install themes from well known brand in your wordpress dashboard itself! It makes it so easy, isint it. This is what the new app; WP App store does it for you.
WP App Store is a very useful application with which users can buy as well as install themes and plugins from the well known brands directly through the WordPress dashboard. The app is very user-friendly in its design and functionality. The app offers some of the top plugins within the dashboard of the users itself.
1. The app is all set to bring an end to the problem of browsing various custom vendor websites to find, compare as well as contrast themes and plugins
2. It is also expected to bring an end to the process of purchasing the product from individual vendors
3. There is no confusion regarding the compatibility of the theme to wordpress CMS as they are made available through wordpress itself
4. The app also resolves the issues of downloading the product files to the desktop and then uploading of the files to the server through FTP and finally activating the latest product that has been purchased to the WP Install
5. WP App Store is an app that brings all these processes to be done in a single place and on the WordPress dashboard itself
6. Users will have to first upload the zip of the plugins that they wish to download
7. Then they will have to login to their WordPress dashboard by means of entering the username as well as password
8. Then click on Login
9. Now users will have to navigate towards the Plugins option and then click on Plugins
10. Select Add New
11. Then the users will have to click on the Upload tab represented in the header
12. Finally users will have to choose the zip file that they have downloaded to their computer
13. Then they will have to tap the button that denotes Install Now
14. After successful installation, users will have to activate the plugins by tapping the ‘Activate’ button
15. Now the users will be able to see a new item that is located at the bottom of the users menu
16. Now they can subscribe for the new themes and plugins by entering the user name as well as e-mail address and then finally click on the ‘Subscribe’ option
Thus after uploading and installing the free plugins, users will be able to browse the screen shots as well as demo links and version information on the themes and can also reinstall if required. By means of using this application, users will be able to sort the themes on the basis of category as well as publisher. Once opted for the theme of the user’s choice, they will just have to tap the green coloured ‘Buy & Install’ button for starting the process. That’s it.