- 1 hr ago Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- 5 hrs ago Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Confirmed To Feature 48MP Rear, 32MP Selfie Cameras
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to have multiple users operating a twitter account?
Managing multiple user Twitter accounts can be a difficult job since it involves higher rate of confusion and complications. Some of the worst case scenarios involve employees tweeting the same news for multiple times and also responding to the messages that are directly sent by Twitter followers.
By making use of certain tools, users can very well reduce the confusion involved while managing multiple user Twitter accounts.
There are mainly two tools that can get you out of this problem;
Twitter itself has certain features that are designed to alleviate this problem
Contributors feature in Twitter
Some of the key advantages of using Contributors include
Allows user to be more selective about the security
Faster switching between multiple accounts
They can only post to the users Twitter feed
Contributors cannot have access to the account profile of the company and Settings
The steps involved in enabling this tool include
Go to the Twitter menu bar
Then click on to open the drop down menu
Select the Contributors category
Clicking of that entry will open up a new page from where users can enter in the names of users whom the user wants to give permission for posting on the company’s Twitter account
Users will receive a confirmation e-mail message
A dedicated TweetDeck Client
It is a simple tool that can be downloaded.
Some of the key features of TweetDeck client include;
Tweets can be rescheduled to be posted later
Customization of the user feeds
Managing of the multiple accounts simultaneously
Multiple accounts can be tracked by using Contributors
The set up procedure involves;
Create a TweetDeck Account from the desktop app or the homepage of the tool
Click on the e-mail address
Enter the password
Once logged in, the twitter accounts of the users can be merged with the app
For adding an account to the TweetDeck profile, select the gear icon
Application Settings page will be displayed
Select Accounts button
Then click on ‘Add Twitter Account’
Finally click ‘Authorize App’ button
This will allow the TweetDeck client to keep track of the user’s new account and also manage the existing accounts.
For helping the contributors feature in Twitter track to understand what other users are posting on the user’s company account, it is always right to ask the contributors for adding a column that shows all the users company tweets within the TweetDeck itself.
For doing that users will have to click on the ‘Add Column’ tab that is present in the left side of the TweetDeck window. A new window will be launched and finally the users will have to click the ‘Tweets’ option that is present in the second row.
These are some of the ways to help in having multiple users operate twitter account without much confusion.