- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to hide Facebook Timeline with TimelineRemove?
TimelineRemove is a Chrome extension that will help users to get back to their old Facebook layout. The new Facebook Timeline interface was able to convince many users with its latest cover photo design as well as two-column layout. But there are many users who wish to go back to the older version of the layout. TimelineRemove is a tool that can be used to do the same.
Users will have to first download as well as install the TimelineRemove Chrome extension on their computer
TimelineRemove is a chrome extension which is quicker as well as easier to install
It provides users with a two-click access for disabling of the Facebook Timeline view
Once the installation is completed, users will be able to see a tab being newly added to the Chrome’s toolbar
Now the users will have to click that new tab
On the small window that is represented below the button, users will have to control the enabling as well as disabling of the Timeline view which will be denoted as ‘Status: TimeLine Remove’
The green check mark denotes that the Timeline view has been disabled by the extension
The presence of red coloured X mark denotes that Timeline has not been blocked by the extension
Users can also hide the Timeline by right clicking on the button which leaves the Chrome Extension functioning in the background
Users can get the official plug-in for TimelineRemove directly from the Chrome web store
It also has to be noted that the TimelineRemove extension is available for both Chrome as well as Firefox browsers
The Timeline Remove versions for Safari as well as Internet Explorer is still under construction
One of the main objectives of making use of TimelineRemove is that it allows the users to view their own profiles in the previous layout of Facebook
One of the major drawbacks of TimelineRemove is that other users who does not have Timeline installed will still be able to see the user’s timeline profiles in Facebook
Users will also have to take note that they should always remember to restart their browsers always before disabling as well as deleting of the plug-in
It has to be precisely noted that the extension is capable of disabling only the display of the new Facebook Timeline which do not mean that the users friends wont be able to see the Timeline of the user
Users can opt to disable the new profile for everyone and can return back
This is how users can hide Facebook Timeline with TimelineRemove.