TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Internet is the fastest way to gather information about any topic. What happens If you are stuck with slow download speeds? You will not be able to make the most out of Internet. May be, the use of a fast computer will help to some extent. But, there are several other ways to increase the download speeds without upgrading the computer.
- Upgrade the speed of your Internet connection by contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Try closing the applications that are not needed while downloading.
- Prioritize the downloads. More files will slow down the download.
- Try downloading at different times. If more people are downloading a particular file at the same time then the download will be slow for everyone.
- Install and try Download Accelerator. This program will optimize the download capabilities of the computer. It will increase the download speed and also manage them.
Are you facing any problems with the download speed? Which method was useful for you? Do you have any other option? Tell us through the comments section below.