TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
How to increase download speed?
Internet is the fastest way to gather information about any topic. What happens If you are stuck with slow download speeds? You will not be able to make the most out of Internet. May be, the use of a fast computer will help to some extent. But, there are several other ways to increase the download speeds without upgrading the computer.
- Upgrade the speed of your Internet connection by contacting the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Try closing the applications that are not needed while downloading.
- Prioritize the downloads. More files will slow down the download.
- Try downloading at different times. If more people are downloading a particular file at the same time then the download will be slow for everyone.
- Install and try Download Accelerator. This program will optimize the download capabilities of the computer. It will increase the download speed and also manage them.
Are you facing any problems with the download speed? Which method was useful for you? Do you have any other option? Tell us through the comments section below.