- 33 min ago Nokia 7.2 Image Leaks Online Showing Circular Camera Module
- 42 min ago Motorola One Action To Launch On August 23 Via Flipkart In India
- 58 min ago Foldable Phones Might Boast Technological Prowess But Aren’t Here To Stay
- 1 hr ago Redmi's Smart TV With 70-inch 4K LED Panel To Launch On August 29
- Automobiles Tata Nexon, Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, available with 3 Years/ 40,000Kms Free Monsoon Maintenance Offer
- Sports Virat Kohli completes 11 years in international cricket, thanks God for showering His blessing
- News SC rejects Tarun Tejpal’s plea to quash 2013 sexual assault case, says offence ‘morally abhorrent’
- Movies Saaho Song Bad Boy: Jacqueline Fernandez Opens Up About Matching Steps With Prabhas
- Finance Spandana Sphoorty Financial Falls 19%% Below IPO Price On Stock Market Listing
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How to Install Jelly Bean Apps on Your Android ICS Smartphone?
It’s been a while since Android 4.1 Jelly Bean was made available to manufacturers. However a vast majority of Android devices still use Android ICS operating system. There are a lot of users out there who would love to have the luxury of Jelly Bean apps on their ICS based device. The good news is that this is possible. There is a workaround which will allow users to run Jelly Bean apps on ICS.
The list of compatible apps inlcudes Email Client, Gmail, Face Lock, Google Books, Gallery , Google Calendar, Earth, News, Music, Google+, Video Editor, Noise Field, Magazines, Phase Beam and Wallet.
It should be remembered that in order to install these apps, your device needs to be rooted. You will also need to install ClockworkMod Recovery. If you are new to Mods and Android hacking, it is advisable that you do a detailed study on the topic before you proceed with the hacking. Those who are ready for the process can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Download the Jelly Beans apps listed above from here.
Step 2: Connect the Android device to computer using USB cable
Step 3: Transfer the Jelly Bean apps archive to the root folder of your Android device
Step 4: Disconnect the phone from the PC
Step 5: Turn off the device
Step 6: Boot the device into ClockworkMod Recovery
Step 7: Select “Install ZIP from sdcard”
Step 8: Tap on “Choose ZIP from sdcard”
Step 9: Now select the apps file to start installation
Step 10: After the installation is complete, Tap on “Reboot system now”
Step 11: When you restart the device, the Jelly Bean apps will be ready for use.