TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
How to Install Jelly Bean Apps on Your Android ICS Smartphone?
It’s been a while since Android 4.1 Jelly Bean was made available to manufacturers. However a vast majority of Android devices still use Android ICS operating system. There are a lot of users out there who would love to have the luxury of Jelly Bean apps on their ICS based device. The good news is that this is possible. There is a workaround which will allow users to run Jelly Bean apps on ICS.
The list of compatible apps inlcudes Email Client, Gmail, Face Lock, Google Books, Gallery , Google Calendar, Earth, News, Music, Google+, Video Editor, Noise Field, Magazines, Phase Beam and Wallet.
It should be remembered that in order to install these apps, your device needs to be rooted. You will also need to install ClockworkMod Recovery. If you are new to Mods and Android hacking, it is advisable that you do a detailed study on the topic before you proceed with the hacking. Those who are ready for the process can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Download the Jelly Beans apps listed above from here.
Step 2: Connect the Android device to computer using USB cable
Step 3: Transfer the Jelly Bean apps archive to the root folder of your Android device
Step 4: Disconnect the phone from the PC
Step 5: Turn off the device
Step 6: Boot the device into ClockworkMod Recovery
Step 7: Select “Install ZIP from sdcard”
Step 8: Tap on “Choose ZIP from sdcard”
Step 9: Now select the apps file to start installation
Step 10: After the installation is complete, Tap on “Reboot system now”
Step 11: When you restart the device, the Jelly Bean apps will be ready for use.