- Finance KM Birla Says Vodafone Idea To Shutdown Without Govt Relief On AGR; Shares Fall
- Lifestyle Arjun Reddy Star Vijay Deverakonda Has Winter Wear Goals For All The Stylish Men
- Movies Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan Duo's Hridayam: Here's An Update!
- Sports UFC on ESPN 7: Overeem vs. Rozenstruik preview, fight card, India time and where to watch
- News Cops can't act like lynch mob: Right activists on Hyderabad encounter
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
How to integrate Google Chrome bookmarks to Android devices?
If you are the user who makes use of Google Chrome on the desktop as well as Google Android operating system on the smartphone, then most of the users didn’t even realize that they can sync Google Chrome bookmarks to their Android devices also.
Here the topic deals with the instructions that the users will have to follow so that they can integrate Google Chrome bookmarks to their corresponding Android devices. The detailed description is given as follows.
Sync Chrome Bookmarks between computers
Go to Google Chrome
Navigate towards the upper left corner and select the wrench
From the range of options provide, users will have to select the ‘Options’ button
From the options pane, users will have to click on the option that denotes ‘Personal Stuff’
Then click on the button that denotes ‘Set up Sync’
On the Data Types screen that pops up, users will have to ensure that they have checked the ‘Bookmarks’ option that is placed below the ‘Choose what to sync’ category
Users can also check any other data that they would like to sync with the user account
Finally click OK
Now the users can see that their bookmarks are synced with the users Google account
One of the major advantages is that users can also perform these same procedures on any other personal computer that they wish to sync their bookmarks with.
Sync with Android
Now that the users have synced their bookmark to their Google account, the users can very well sync them with the android device by means of a app called ChromeMarks.
Download ChromeMarks from the Android Market
Finally the users will have to click on the ‘Sync’ option
Now the users can see that the Bookmarks are now available in the ChromeMarks app
Users can see that clicking one will open a link in the default browser
A paid version is also available in the ChromeMarks for syncing the bookmarks between the android browser app as well as Chrome on the users computer
Users will be able to find the sync options by following the below mentioned steps
Go to Menu
Then click on Settings
Now the users will have to click on the ‘Local Bookmarks’ button
That’s it. Now the users can have their computer bookmarks available to them from any computer as well as even on their android devices also.