TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Nowadays, more smartphones have micro SIM slots while only few operators are providing such SIM cards. So, its good if you know how to create a micro SIM on your own.
Recently, there are many high end smartphones that are launched with micro SIM card slots. It includes Nokia Lumia 800, HTC One X, Sony Xperia S and Apple iPhone 4S. Contrarily, only some service providers like Tata Docomo, Airtel and Aircel are offering micro SIMs. Moreover, these are provided for an additional cost when compared to the normal ones.
Thankfully, there is a solution to help you in such cases. You can make micro SIM cards by cutting your existing SIM cards. If you don't want to attempt such things, you can approach a local mobile vendor. But, you will be charged some amount to get the job done.
If you are opting for the first method, you can do it yourself. All you need to have is a SIM cutter. You can purchase such cutters from the online shopping sites. In eBay you get a SIM cutters starting from Rs 175. If you change your SIM card frequently, this is a wise investment.
A SIM cutter is as simple as a stapler and it works the same way. Just insert your existing SIM in the slot of the cutter and press it. Your micro SIM card is ready.
What if you change your mobile again and need the normal SIM card? Keep the cut part safely and just press the two pieces together. The SIM card will work fine.