- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to make instant conference calls with CrowdCall app?
CrowdCall is an app that will help users to easily establish a conference call from their smartphone while travelling. The app is available for free for both Android as well as iPhone.
Some of the key features of CrowdCall include
Users can create instant group with a maximum of 20 people across the world
Users can also make calls to anyone in their contact list
Users can participate for free while making calls and for those receiving the calls, it is just an incoming call
The app is available to download from the App Store for iPhone
Android smartphone users can download the app from Google Play
There is no registration required for making use of this app
CrowdCall makes use of the user’s carrier connection for connecting to their servers
Users will have to follow the given steps for making conference calls with CrowdCall.
Users will have to first ensure that they have the correct area or country code added to their number before making a call
Now the users can start adding a maximum of 20 participants from their address book or by number
Once the list has been prepared, users will have to click on the ‘Call’ button
Now the users can see that the CrowdCall will then begin dialling out on the user’s device and then giving them a nice greeting
It then provides users with music being played for the time being until the connection with all calling members are established
Once the participants start answering the calls, they will be asked to click on the button that denotes ‘1’ before being placed in the call
Users will be charged on the basis of local calls per minute
The charge will vary according to the wireless plan that the user is making use of
It also has to be noted that there are no international fees as well as hidden conference call-hosting fees involved in the app
There is no need for the user to remember the dial-in numbers as well as pin codes
For adding the friends to the participant list, users will just have to include all of their numbers to the app and then save them in to their ‘Favourites’ tab
The presence of these user-friendly features makes CrowdCall app one of the unique easy to use groups calling app for the iPhone as well as Android smartphone users.
This is how users can engage in conference calls by making use of the CrowdCall app.