- Movies Charu Asopa & Rajeev Sen’s Lavish Wedding: Sushmita Sen, Her Bf & Daughters Pose With Newlyweds!
- News J&K: Encounter between security forces, terrorists underway in Anantnag
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to make use of iOS5 native integration with Twitter?
Twitter is considered to be one of the best social networking sites. Twitter is facing increasing number of competitors in the international arena that includes Facebook as well as Google+.
The article here deals with the iOS5 native integration with Twitter. The below mentioned steps will give the user a detailed instruction regarding making use of iOS5 native integration with Twitter.
Users will have to open up the Settings app page
Locate the Twitter tab
Install the official Twitter app
For active Twitter Integration, users will have to log in to their Twitter account
Users from now on will also be able to sync their contacts by adding the Twitter user names as well as photos to their contact cards
Tweeting a Photo
Snap the image
Swipe towards right for going towards the camera roll of the user
Click on the ‘Options’ tab
Users will now be able to see the Tweet button
Add a message to your tweet
Select to add the location of the user
Finally click on the ‘Send’ button
Tweeting a Map
Find the location by clicking on the arrow button that is present on the left corner at the bottom of the built-in Maps app
Once the location has been identified by the map, users will have to tap the blue arrow for viewing the address
Select the button that represents ‘Share Location’
Now select the Tweet option
Users will now have to include a message
Finally click on the Send button once the user is ready to Tweet
Tweeting a YouTube video
Users will have to select the Blue arrow that is located next to the video’s name for viewing the option of the users
Select the share video button
Then start Tweeting
Users are also able to add location as well as message similar to the maps as well as photos
Finally click on the Send button once the user is ready
Tweeting a link from Safari
Users are advised to choose the options button that they would like to share while on the page for tweeting a link from Safari
Select the Tweet button
Now the users will have to add the message as well as location
Finally the users will have to click on the ‘Send’ button
This is how users can make use of iOS5 native integration with Twitter by means of tweeting Photos, Maps, YouTube Video as well as tweeting links from Safari.