- 37 min ago Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi CC9 And Mi CC9e Said To Launch With Motorized Flip Camera Setup
- 2 hrs ago Best Smartphones With Punch Hole Display Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Fold To Soon Hit Markets After Being Called Back
- Automobiles Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs set to join BJP
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt And Ranbir Kapoor Made A Colour-coordinated Entry At The Airport
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to manage friends list in Facebook?
Facebook is considered to be one of the most popular social networking websites in the world. With more and more people becoming members of Facebook, Facebook has introduced a new method to manage friends list for easier categorization.
There are mainly three types of default lists by means of which users can manage their friends.
Users can add their best friends on to this list
Users are provided with an option to control the notification
Users will have to turn Off the notification that represents their close friends list
By clicking on the Turn Off feature, users can hide the stories in their stream by going towards the Close friends list
Users can add those friends to the specified list with whom the user is not that close
The friends that you have involved in this list will rarely show up in the users wall stream page
Users are also provided with an option of avoiding this list while the user is sharing any posts or updates in their wall as well as in their timeline profile page
This feature is mainly meant for those with whom you don’t want to share anything with. It may even include your boss. Once the user includes Friends to this list, those friends will only be able to see the user’s public status updates as well as only those updates to which the users have actually tagged them.
This is considered to be the list that will be automatically generated based on the information of the user’s common friends. The friends list will be categorized as per the location. Users can add or remove friends from this list.
But the fact is that users cannot delete the default lists. However, users can hide these default lists from the home page if needed.
Creating a list in Facebook
Log in to Facebook
Select ‘Lists’ tab
Then click on ‘More’
Now the users will have to click the ‘+Create List’
Enter the list name
Then press the ‘Create’ button
Now the friends can be added to this list by means of typing the friend’s name
Remove Friends from list
Sign in to Facebook
Click ‘Manage List’
Then Select ‘Add/Remove’ friends
Facebook pop up box will emerge
Select ‘On the List’ from the drop-down menu
Select ‘Friends’ option
Select the name of the friends that the user want to remove from the list
Finally click on the ‘Done’ button
This is how users can manage their Friends list in Facebook.