TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
How to Port One Mobile Network to Another Mobile Network
If you want to change your existing bad network into other new network without changing your number. Here are the following steps you will have to follow to port one mobile network to another mobile network.
Step 1: First you will have to send an SMS from your mobile, PORT <99999888888>your number> to 1900. Once sent, you will receive a unique number from the operator.
Step 2: Following that, visit the nearest another network showroom (where you wish to port) and tell your request to the concerns.
Step 3: They will charge you around Rs.19 for changing network, as an extra cost for applying SIM.
Step 4: You will have to give them your ID Proof Photocopy and a Passport size photo.
Step 5: Consequently, you will be provided with a new SIM, which will be activated within 7days.
Then enjoy your new network with new offers.....