TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
How to promote your brand in LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a new popular networking site, which helps you extend and build your professional as well as personal networks. LinkedIn can also be used for recruiting and marketing purposes. So basically it is a business social networking website.
But there are more facts which you need to know about LinkedIn to effectively use it to your advantage, like converting “likes” into sales and networks into customers.
Follow the tips given below, and you will get the idea of how to market your brand in LinkedIn.
- Learn from your Peers: Understand what your market needs first and then use the LinkedIn Groups feature in LinkedIn to make use of the space it provides so as to discuss the issues with other people in your industry. Take the advices from experts into consideration and keep yourself updated on all new developments in the issue. Use your knowledge in a particular area or field. This will make you an expert and you will be able to build relationships with customers, which would be fruitful eventually.
- Build on your niche: One of the biggest merits of LinkedIn is that it can help you meet and connect with firms or individuals by geographic location, size of the company, the industry type and more. Build relationships selectively and make sure they count.
- Company status updates: Promote your company by posting videos, status updates, news, etc and analyze how they are received based on the likes, comments and shares. Make sure that whatever you are posting are of good value, which is open to discussions as well. Modify your postings based on popularity and relevance of the subject.
- Ask audience: Use your Company profile to interact with your audience and receive feedbacks from them, conduct polls to find what people like, and take necessary marketing measures to reach the audience.
- Use LinkedIn Ads: Instead of the conventional method of advertisement, you may also use LinkedIn Ads, which are comparatively less priced. You can use this to zero in on a particular location or industry.
- Give generously: Offer yourself and your services to others generously and make a name of yourself to build up enough reputation to stand tall in the network.
- LinkedIn SEO: Make sure your profile attracts people and impresses visitors. So it should be accurate and complete. Customize the profile and make sure the URL has your company’s name instead of numbers, which would list the URL on top when it is searched for.
- LinkedIn Apps: Use apps to add your blogs to your profile upload presentations, share documents etc. This makes your profile unique and attractive.
- Meet like minded people: Use the Events tools to look for Webinars, roundtables, physical events etc which you can attend to meet peers. Use this feature to extend your network.
- Your presence in other properties: Include the “Follow us on LinkedIn” button on your social properties. This will help grow your network. Add the LinkedIn Share button so that others will be able to share your properties if they are interesting. Use Recommend button so that visitors who liked your properties can recommend it for others.
Apart from doing all these steps, it is also important to measure your success. Track everything going on in your profile and check how many industries and individuals make use of the services in your profile, contact the employees in your firm, how many of them follow your company and so on.