TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Recently, we have seen account hacked news. For instance, about 450,000 Yahoo accounts were hacked and passwords were leaked and over 6 million LinkedIn accounts were hacked. Most us seem to have accounts in such networks but we don't realize how to keep ourselves safe from such hacking attacks. Its the time to guard our passwords to be safe online. Here are some tips on how to keep your passwords safe.
- Ensure that you use different passwords for different accounts.
- Do log off the account when you leave the device. This helps others to hack or misuse your account.
- Update your anti-virus or other security software to avoid any malware.
- Avoid using public computers in library or Internet cafe. They may have malware that can steal your password.
- Do not enter your password while using unsecured Wi-Fi connections.
- Most important and basic thing is that you do not share your password with anyone.
- Change your password pretty often. Do not reuse the same password for a year at least.
- Use letters, numbers and symbols in your password. Strong passwords are easy to remember and hard to guess.