- 23 min ago Realme 64MP Camera Smartphone On Cards – Camera Samples Compared By CEO
- 44 min ago Xiaomi Mi CC9: Retail Box And Offical Renders Teased Online
- 54 min ago Amazon Prime Day Sale Preview Offers – Smartphones, Laptops, Movies And Much More
- 1 hr ago Asteroid Warning: 2008 KV2 To Skim Earth At 25,400mph On June 27
- News Day against Drug Abuse: Is addiction a problem of will or deep rooted illness?
- Sports Maurizio Sarri wants to bring Pepe Reina to Juventus
- Finance Drug Makers Surge In Trade
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson’s 338cc Motorcycle To Be Based On The Benelli 302S
- Lifestyle Twins Of Same-Sex Parents Are Able To Feed Them, Thanks To Induced Lactation
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Abhirami Venkatachalam And Sakshi Agarwal Face The Ire Of Netizens!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to publish your book on Amazon Kindle?
At a time when the significance of book reading is rapidly decreasing with the emergence of e-book reading, it is quite inevitable for the users to understand how they can publish their book on Amazon Kindle Fire. Even though there are several platforms that are available in order to publish e-books, where as Amazon Kindle Fire still seems to hold the top most position as far as e-book reading and publishing is concerned.
One of the major advantages of using Amazon Kindle Fire is that it offers the reading apps for almost all the platforms.
It is always desirable that users make use of tools such as Microsoft or Google Docs
Avoid Complex Styles
Use common fonts such as Arial or Times New Roman
Don’t make use of colors
The images should be always kept centered
Avoid headers as well as footers
Avoid tables as well as bulleted lists
Save the file in HTML format
In order to convert the document in to the Kindle File, make use of Mobipocket Creator tool
The image should be of size 600 x 800 that will act as a cover for the users book
Make use of big fonts in the book title so that the users should be able to read it even in the reduced size
Done in order to test the layout of the e-book
Users will now have to send the file to the Kindle e-mail address that is provided for the users
Users can also manually transfer the files by means of using a USB cable
Then users will have to download Kindle Previewer software
Then test the corresponding e-book on the users desktop
Users will have to navigate towards kdp.amazon.com
Log in with the Amazon credentials
Now the users will have to upload their e-book files
Users will now have to set the price tag of the e-book that they wish to publish
For the prices above $2.99, Amazon will contribute 70% of the book’s price
Anything less than $2.99, Amazon will pay only up to 35% of the e-book price
Users even have the option of correcting the content of their e-book and re-uploading the book as an updated version in the Amazon Store
Now the users can see that their e-book published in the Amazon Store within an hour or two. This is how the users publish their e-book on Amazon Kindle.