- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to put parental controls on YouTube?
You Tube is considered to be one of the most popular online video sharing websites. YouTube gives the users provision to upload, watch as well as share videos and other music albums and documentaries.
With younger generation getting more and more involved in watching YouTube videos, it is quite sure that parents will be concerned about the type of content that their kids are watching in YouTube.
The below mentioned steps will help the parents in enabling the site’s safety mode feature to filter the mature content.
Go to www.youtube.com
Users will then have to log in to their account
If the user does not have an account, click on ‘Create Account’ to register
Navigate towards the bottom of the page
Click on ‘Safety Mode’
Users can see that the ‘Safety Mode’ option will be listed as Off
Users will then have to click the ‘Off’ link
Now the users will be prompted to check the safety mode
Check mark the box corresponding to ‘On’
Then select ‘Save’
Once the user clicks the ‘Save’ tab, they will be provided with a choice that will help the users in locking the safety mode feature on the web browser that they are making use of
Finally the users will have to click on the ‘Save and lock Safety mode on this browser’ button
This will save the new settings of the user
The selecting of ‘Save and lock Safety mode on this browser’ button enhances the users with the ability to keep their YouTube settings in the safety mode once the user logs out of the YouTube
If the user again wishes to set the safety mode for You Tube in another browser, then the users will again have to repeat the steps that have been mentioned above
The procedure is successfully completed
This is how users can put parental controls on YouTube and there by prevent their kids from watching mature content in YouTube. Parental Controls is one of the major features that YouTube has implemented in their website and the feature really deserves appreciation.