- 17 min ago Amazon Headphone Finale Days Quiz Answers: Win iPhone 11 And More
- 47 min ago Redmi Note 11 Pro, Note 11 Pro+ Confirmed To Get 108MP Camera: Other Features To Check Out
- 59 min ago iOS 15.1 Is Here With COVID-19 Related Update: Unlocks ProRES Video Feature On iPhone 13 Pro, Pro Max
- 3 hrs ago Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For October 26: Get 2x UMP Cataclysm Weapon Loot Crate
- Finance Natural Gas Prices Gain; Oil Exploration Stocks Gain By Up To 4%
- Lifestyle Bunty Aur Babli 2: The Latest Stylish Looks Of Rani Mukerji, Saif Ali Khan, Siddhant Chayurvedi, And Sharvari
- Movies Salman Khan Attends Aayush Sharma's Birthday Bash, Twins With Iulia Vantur
- News Ex-AG Mukul Rohatgi to represent for Aryan Khan in Bombay HC today
- Automobiles Revolt Motors Opens EV Bike Dealership In Bangalore
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Taliban celebrate Afghanistan win
- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
How To Recharge Your Mobile Number From BSNL Selfcare App?
BSNL has announced a new app for its customers in the country. The telecom operator launched an app called the BSNL Selfcare, which is already available on the Play Store and App Store. BSNL Selfcare app is designed for users that are looking for one platform, which provides new mobile plans, plan validity, latest offers, account balance, more.
BSNL New Application Details
The postpaid customers will be benefitted from the newly launched application as the app allows them to clear bills easily. Besides, the Selfcare app of BSNL enables users to check data balance, available packages, total data usage, remaining data, existing tariff plans, and more.
Currently, the app is designed for mobile users of the company. In addition, the newly launched app enables you to control all services that have been offered by the company. However, to download the app, users have to follow these steps.
Users have to open the Play Store and App Store to download the video. Then, you have to choose your preferred language in which you want to access the App. Now, you have to write your mobile number and password. Secondly, the telecom operator allows you to access the app via OTP.
How To Create Account On BSNL Selfcare App
Step 1: Write your mobile number, name, email ID, and password that will have eight characters.
Step 2: Now, you have to confirm the password to create the account.
It is worth noting that the BSNL Selfcare app is completely free to all customers. However, customers need to have an active internet plan of the BSNL.
Services Available On The Application
It is important to note that postpaid customers will get view bills, pay a bill, download bill, data usage, and download payment receipt facilities. Similarly, prepaid users of the company will get view plan usage details, view plan, browse recharge plan, recharge prepaid plan, and download recharge receipt.
How to Recharge Your Number From Selfcare
To recharge your number via the BSNL Selfcare application. Now, click on the recharge option on the application. Tap on the plan you want to recharge your number. Click on the plan of the topup. Then, you have to click on the payment option to complete the whole process.