- News Infiltrations down to 0 in Kashmir in past 5 months
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to rectify wrong posts in Facebook?
Facebook is considered to be one of the most popular social networking sites in the world. Major attractions are its user-friendly features as well as functionalities.
Posting comments on walls is the most common activity. Moreover, it is quite natural that at any point of time, users may post wrong comments in Facebook. But there is no need to worry at all since Facebook has given the ability for the users to recall the Facebook post for editing and they can also delete any post that they have posted on Facebook at any point of time.
Users will have to follow the below mentioned procedures to rectify the wrong posts in Facebook.
It is always possible for the user to recall the Facebook post that the user have posted
On the top right corner of the post, users will be able to see an ‘X’ button
Click the ‘X’ button top remove the post
Now the post will be shown on the actual editing box
Make the required rectifications
Finally click ‘Share’ to send the post back
Users will have to take a note that this procedure is possible only within the five seconds of posting the comment.
Even if the editing post disappears, users can still delete the post permanently.
Click again on the ‘X’ button
Users will then have to confirm whether they want to delete the post when prompted
If the post is present on the wall, then the users will have to click on the ‘Audience Selector Icon’
Then click on ‘Delete Post’ that is present in the menu
Other People’s Post
Users can simply remove the post from their own wall or can ask other users in Facebook to remove their post from their wall if the user thinks that it is inappropriate for the Facebook. Inorder to report it, users will have to undergo the following steps.
Navigate the mouse towards right corner until an arrow is seen by the user
Select the Arrow icon
Then click on ‘Report Story or Spam’
Facebook as a social networking site has in place certain rules as well as regulations and Facebook will remove any posts or comments or content that the website consider as a violation of the rules. In such cases, Facebook will issue warning to all those users who have violated the law and it is possible that Facebook will suspend or delete the account of the user who have violated the Facebook rules and regulations.
This is how users can rectify wrong posts in Facebook.