TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
How to reduce your mobile bill?
When people choose a mobile phone plan, they often opt for the extremes. They either choose lean packages that might not even offer their actual requirements or choose high end packages and pay for those features that they never use. The advertisers and marketers are very clever and they use this to maximize their profit.
In order to save your money and choose a wise package, you need to avoid both the extremes. You need to choose a practical mobile plan that will offer you the essential features and avoid those that you will not need.
Here are some tips that will help you save your mobile bill.
Choosing the right plan
Check when you make calls the most. Is it in the mornings, peak hours or night times? Also find out if it is during weekdays or weekends. According to this, choose a plan that will offer the best rates depending on the time when you make most calls. Matching the usage with the plan can help you reduce your mobile bill.
Avoid Toll-free calls
Toll free calls are free only from the landlines. If you are calling from the mobile phones, you will be charged. So avoid calling 1-800 numbers from your mobile.
Use same plan as family and friends
Many networks offer cheap or free calls within the same network. You can call to a small group of people in the same network for free. This applies when all of you belong to a certain service to take advantage of the free call facility.
Unlimited SMS plan
If you send a lot of text messages, choose a plan that will offer unlimited free messages. This can save your mobile bill to a greater extent. You can avoid spending for every message that you send.
Saving the mobile bill is a simple task. You basically have to understand how you use your phone and then choose a respective plan that will offer the lowest prices depending on your usage.