- 1 hr ago Infinix Hot 10 Stops By Google Play Console; Might Come With MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- 2 hrs ago Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- 2 hrs ago Zebronics Zeb-Monk Wireless Earphones Launched In India; Features & Price
- 3 hrs ago How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- News Air India Express plane skids off runway during landing at Karipur Airport in Kozhikode
- Sports Tanzania APL T20: Simba Kings Vs Buffalo Blasters: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips, match predictions
- Movies Sushant’s Death: Shruti Seth Says This Isn’t The Time For Personal Agendas; 'Respect His Family'
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
How To Register And Access Airtel BlueJeans Video Conferencing App
Airtel has recently announced its partnership with Verizon to launch video -conferencing applications in the country. The Airtel BlueJeans app is initially for enterprises, and soon it will be available for other customers too.
The application comes with several features, including AES-256 GCM encryption, which the company claim is the most secure conferencing application. Besides, Airtel has announced that it has introduced customer care support that works for 24x7.
Airtel BlueJeans: Details
The Airtel BlueJeans allows you to access the app on mobile and desktop. It comes with several features, such as Airtel Audio Bridge, screen sharing, Dolby Voice, and HD video. It has two-step authentication, integrated workflows, and many more applications. Furthermore, the company is offering free trials of the app. However, there are some steps that will help you to access the Airtel BlueJeans application.
Here Is How You Can Access The Airtel BlueJeans App
Step 1: First, you need to go to the website and tap on the free trial of the Airtel BlueJeans.
Step 2: Then, users need to fill their details like name, mobile number, your company email ID, name, and size.
Step 3: After that, you have to tap on the send button to receive the OTP.
Step 4: Then, the company will send you an OTP, and you have to have to enter that. The OTP will be registered with the app, and it will help you to access the app easily.
The company will also send you an activation link to use the application. In fact, sometimes it takes 24 hours to activate the Airtel BlueJeans, the company said.
Airtel Will Launch Three Packs For Video-Conferencing App
Furthermore, the company has decided to launch three packs for its newly launched application. One will be large enterprises, second will be for medium, and the last will be for small enterprises.
If we compare Airtel BlueJeans with other apps, such as JioMeet, GoogleMeet, and Zoom, the newly launched platform is for enterprises, and it is not free, while others serve all.