- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to remotely control iTunes with iPhone or iPad?
Remote App is an application that is developed by Apple which allows the users to take control of the iTunes Library remotely. The only requirement is that users must ensure that their computer as well as the iOS device is on the same network. The app provides users with a wide range of uses.
Users can play songs
Users can even create a Play list
Video as well as music playback can be controlled
Finger Gestures can be used by the user for controlling the Apple TV
Users will have to follow the below mentioned steps for setting up the Remote App.
Users will first have to navigate towards the Apple’s App Store
Then download the app named Remote App
It has to be noted that the app is available for free download
Users will have to ensure that the app is paired with the iTunes on the users computer
For doing this;
Users will have to locate Choose a Library option
Then click on the Choose a Library option
Finally click on the option that denotes ‘Add an iTunes Library’
Now the users can see that the passcode will be automatically generated by the app for pairing with the iTunes
Users will now have to launch the iTunes on their computer
For doing this, users will have to select the pane on the left side of the screen that denotes user’s device
Now the iTunes will ask the user for entering the passcode
Users are advised to enter the passcode that is generated by the Remote App
Users will have to ensure that the passcode entered is correct and is the one that is generated by the app
Now the users can see that their iTunes will now start pairing with the user’s iPhone
The same procedure goes well if you want to do it on the iPad too
That’s it. Now the users can enjoy the iTunes library from their iPhone itself. The remote app is designed in such a way that the app also supports multiple iTunes libraries. Users are advised to follow the above mentioned procedure. The only thing that the users will have to do from side is to click on the Settings option in the Remote App and then finally click on the option that denotes ‘Add an iTunes Library’ and follow the above mentioned process.
This is how users can remotely control iTunes with iPhone or iPad by making use of the Remote App.