TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
If you have a habit of downloading new apps on a regular basis, the chances are that your Android device will be crowded with numerous apps, out of which some of them you would hardly use. While it is not possible to uninstall apps which are part of the Android OS and the ones installed by the manufacturer of the device, however, you can always uninstall the apps downloaded by you. If you do not know, how to do that, here is a tutorial which will show you a way.
Step 1: Direct yourself to the device’s settings
Step 2: Click on the icon to launch the settings application
Step 3: In the settings menu, you will find a list of all the settings that you will be able to alter
Step 4: Select ‘Application’ listing to continue with the uninstall
Step 5: After choosing the ‘Applications’ menu from the settings, a list of 5 choices will be displayed
Step 6: Click on Manage applications to manage and remove the installed apps
Step 7: A list of installed applications will be displayed in the Manage applications sub menu
Step 8: There will be four icons on the top of the page –Downloaded, Running, All, On SD card
Step 9: Downloaded section will list the apps you have downloaded. Running will display the apps that are currently active. All section will list all the installed apps. On SD card section will display apps which have been installed on the SD card.
Step 10: Choose the app to be uninstalled from the list of apps from the menu. A screen will appear which will display certain data like the storage consumed by the app, how much information is stored in the cache etc.
Step 11: Click on the Uninstall button on the top right side of the page to uninstall the app
Step 12: The app will be uninstalled from your Android device.
This is how you can safely remove the unwanted apps from your Android device.