TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Sometimes, you might have more than one web browser installed in your computer or laptop. But, it does not mean that you use all of them. Though you have two or three browsers, you might be obsessed with using only one. Here is a solution to help you set your favorite browser as the default browser. This way, any link you click on will open only in that particular browser. Check how to set default browser in the instructions below.