TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
How to set default browser?
Sometimes, you might have more than one web browser installed in your computer or laptop. But, it does not mean that you use all of them. Though you have two or three browsers, you might be obsessed with using only one. Here is a solution to help you set your favorite browser as the default browser. This way, any link you click on will open only in that particular browser. Check how to set default browser in the instructions below.