TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Did you know that you can share files stored on another computer right from yours? This can be done provided that both the devices are connected to the same network. The folders that are available for sharing can be accessed from other computers connected to the network. Your access could be restricted by password or it can be a read only file. Hence, you cannot modify the files in the folder.
1. Go to Start menu → Control Panel → Network Center (Vista)
2. Expand the Computer icon to if hard drives or folders are available for sharing.
1. Go to Start menu → Control Panel → Network Connections (XP)
2. The shared resources will be available under My Network Places window.
To access a folder, open it by double clicking. The folder will open just like how one on your hard drive does. If the folder is password protected, you will have to type in the password to access it. Remember that you cannot modify, rename or delete the files or folder if they are read only.