TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Did you know that you can share files stored on another computer right from yours? This can be done provided that both the devices are connected to the same network. The folders that are available for sharing can be accessed from other computers connected to the network. Your access could be restricted by password or it can be a read only file. Hence, you cannot modify the files in the folder.
1. Go to Start menu → Control Panel → Network Center (Vista)
2. Expand the Computer icon to if hard drives or folders are available for sharing.
1. Go to Start menu → Control Panel → Network Connections (XP)
2. The shared resources will be available under My Network Places window.
To access a folder, open it by double clicking. The folder will open just like how one on your hard drive does. If the folder is password protected, you will have to type in the password to access it. Remember that you cannot modify, rename or delete the files or folder if they are read only.