- 40 min ago OnePlus 7 Pro Receives 4th Consecutive Software Update In Last 30 Days
- 4 hrs ago Buying Guide – Bestselling Wireless Earbuds In Q1 2019
- 9 hrs ago How To Get Airtel 4G Services In Lakshadweep Islands
- 11 hrs ago Play Google Pay Tez Shots Cricket Game – How To Win Scratch Cards Up To Rs. 3,300
- News Can human embryonic stem cells be used for treatment asks Delhi HC
- Sports Brazil 0 Venezuela 0: Boos ring out as VAR frustrates Copa hosts
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to sign on documents digitally?
At a time when the signing of the digital documents are finding increasing attention among the users across the world, it is quite inevitable to know how users sign on the digital documents and what is the significance of doing so.
SignNow which is one of the most popular digital document service providers has released free mobile apps that are especially designed for both Android as well as iOS devices. Some of the major functions that are performed by the app include importing of the Word documents, PDF, photos as well as signing them and sending back thereby saving printing as well as wasting of the papers.
Let’s take a close look on the step by step procedures that has to be followed for signing the documents digitally.
Download the Android or iOS version of the SignNow app on to the users mobile devices
Install the SignNow app on to the mobile device of the user
Start the SignNow
Users will then have to click on the icon that represents Document for opening a document
Then the users will have to import the document through e-mail or Dropbox
Users can even take the photo of a document that they wish to import
There is also another option titled ‘Open Sample’
Users will now be able to open an attachment directly from their e-mail app
After that users can select for opening it with SignNow itself
Once the document gets opened, users can then move on towards the line that they need to sign in
Users can make use of the pinch to zoom functionality for zooming in on the sections
Once the users have identified the sections to sign, then they can very well click on the signature button
On the Draw signature screen, users can sign their name
Then finally click on the OK button
Users will then have to click on the specific area in the document where they are supposed to place the signature
Drag it around precisely on to the place where the users want to locate it
Users can then make use of the Zoom Bar by means of which they can shrink as well as enlarge the size of the signature
Then click on the Done button for continuing
Now the users will be provided with two options finally that include the option to ‘Email Document’ as well as ‘Save Document’ which will save the document in to the users device
Then click on the Close button finally
That’s it. This is how the users can sign the documents digitally by making use of SignNow application for both Android as well as iOS devices.