- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to switch to Facebook timeline?
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites. Facebook Timeline feature is one of the popular features in Facebook by which users can do systematic categorizing of photos, videos as well as posts. The photos as well as videos will be arranged as per the time period when it was uploaded there by allowing the users to navigate comfortably.
The below mentioned steps have to be followed with utmost attention by the users to switch over to the Facebook timeline.
If you are the user who got selected as part of the few Facebook profiles that have been added to the Timeline
Users will be able to see a Drop-Down menu that will appear on the users page asking whether the user wants to upgrade to the new profile
If the user does not find any drop-down menu, then the users can navigate to the ‘Facebook’s Introducing Timeline’
Users can now find an option through which they can switch over
Facebook provides the users with a 7-day time period in which users can make required modifications before others can access it
Users can make use of this opportunity to hide their stories as well as users can also adjust their profile privacy settings
Users can also change their special Timeline settings
If the user wants to remove any stories that they don’t want others to see,
Users can move their mouse pointer towards the story that is located in the Timeline
Now the users can see two icons appearing on the right corner at the top in the story’s panel
Users are advised to click on the Pencil like icon that provides the users with the option to remove the story
The life event will be provided with many options for the user such as;
Achievement or Awards etc
Users can even add something other than the choices on the ‘Other Life Event’ tab
On the top of the timeline, scroll towards the left and the users can now see the ‘Status’ tab where the users can enter the new status update. Other options on the top of the Timeline include the presence of Photos and Places.
Thus by providing a bit of personal touch for the user’s corresponding Facebook Profile, it is sure to benefit the users in both their personal as well as professional life.