- 4 min ago Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- 35 min ago Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- 1 hr ago Digitek DBE008 Wireless Neckband Review: Average Audio But Decent Build Quality
- 2 hrs ago Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Automobiles Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
How to sync outlook contacts with gmail?
Syncing of the Outlook contacts with Gmail is nowadays everyone’s desire. The fact is that Google offers payable apps named ‘Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook’. But customers are so sensitive that they often need these kind of services to be provided free of cost.
It seems that the users have hope with Contacts Sync utility that is available for free of cost! The tool has been especially designed in order to sync the outlook contacts with Gmail.
The tool comes with certain limitations that includes
Inability in syncing the contacts that lack e-mail
Users will have to manually allow the tool for accessing Outlook’s contacts because of the presence of Outlook’s built-in anti-virus protection
Now the users will have to follow the following steps in a step by step manner in order to sync the Outlook contacts with Gmail.
The steps include;
Users will have to enter the Gmail ID in main screen
Enter the password
Select ‘Save Settings’ button
Select ‘Likely all contacts’ from ‘Select the outlook folder to synchronize'
Users can see two options in Synchronize options namely
Synchronize Outlook contacts with Gmail
Synchronize Gmail Contacts to Outlook
From the two options, users will have to select the first option; that is “Synchronize Outlook Contacts with Gmail’.
Click ‘Synchronize’ button
The tool will start fetching contacts in each system and syncs the specified entries
Users will get a Warning pop up on the screen which will ask for “Allow Access”
Specify the time length by adjusting it from 1 minute to a maximum of 10 minute intervals
In order to activate the automatic syncs, users will have to undergo the following steps;
In the bottom of the screen, users can see option titled ‘Scheduled Synchronize’
Check Mark the ‘Enable Scheduled Synchronization’ option
In the Interval box, enter the total number of minutes you desire
Again check the radio box titled ‘Synchronize outlook contacts to Gmail’
Click ‘Save Scheduler Settings’
The sync will start progressing and finally the users will receive a small notification by means of a window that will be popped up in the notification area. The notification would be something like this; “(Sync Gmail to Outlook) Synchronized: 535/535 Failed: 0/535”.
Once Contacts Sync fails to complete syncing, it will eventually generate a message claiming that the log-in has failed. The only way to move forward is to retry several times without re-entering the log-in information.
Another problem that was encountered while testing Contacts Sync includes its tendency to duplicate some of the Gmail contacts in the Outlook. The problem can be easily resolved by making use of ‘Outlook Duplicate Items Remover’ tool.
Besides these smaller issues, Contacts Sync is a wonderful user-friendly tool that can easily sync Outlook Contacts with Gmail. Give it a try now itself!