TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Android 4.0 ICS operating system is gradually getting pushed to more Gingerbread based devices. The latest version of Android not only adds a cosmetic facelift to the devices but also many new features that are not visible on the interface. It adds a native screenshot feature that lets you take a screenshot.
You can take visual records in cases like mobile banking, payment or others that require evidence. The screenshots play a crucial role in such cases. You can take snaps of anything that you want to. It is not so easy to take a screenshot on Android ICS devices. You will have to practice pressing two buttons simultaneously.
Do you have an Android ICS device? Have you tried taking screenshots using your device? Tell us in the comments section below.