TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Android 4.0 ICS operating system is gradually getting pushed to more Gingerbread based devices. The latest version of Android not only adds a cosmetic facelift to the devices but also many new features that are not visible on the interface. It adds a native screenshot feature that lets you take a screenshot.
You can take visual records in cases like mobile banking, payment or others that require evidence. The screenshots play a crucial role in such cases. You can take snaps of anything that you want to. It is not so easy to take a screenshot on Android ICS devices. You will have to practice pressing two buttons simultaneously.
Do you have an Android ICS device? Have you tried taking screenshots using your device? Tell us in the comments section below.