- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to take screenshots on Android ICS smartphones? [Gallery]
The Android 4.0 ICS operating system is gradually getting pushed to more Gingerbread based devices. The latest version of Android not only adds a cosmetic facelift to the devices but also many new features that are not visible on the interface. It adds a native screenshot feature that lets you take a screenshot.
You can take visual records in cases like mobile banking, payment or others that require evidence. The screenshots play a crucial role in such cases. You can take snaps of anything that you want to. It is not so easy to take a screenshot on Android ICS devices. You will have to practice pressing two buttons simultaneously.
Do you have an Android ICS device? Have you tried taking screenshots using your device? Tell us in the comments section below.