- 1 hr ago Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- 5 hrs ago Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Confirmed To Feature 48MP Rear, 32MP Selfie Cameras
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to transfer photos from Instagram to Facebook?
Instagram is a popular photo sharing app that is available in the international market. With the help of Instagram, users are able to take as well as share any kind of open snapshots to the world. Instagram also allows the users to have a wider range of image filters.
For all those users who wish to share their photos to the world, Instagram will not be able to do it alone. For that, users need to have Facebook too which is regarded as the best choice taking in to consideration the fact that it is one of the popular social networking sites in the world.
InstaFB which is a perfect combination allows the automatic transfer of Instagram photos to Facebook.
One of the major points is that, it is inevitable that users will have to sign in to both Facebook as well as Instagram for making InstaFB work. One of the main reasons is that InstaFB is considered to be a combination of both Facebook and Instagram.
Users will have to follow the below mentioned steps for transferring photos from Instagram to Facebook by means of an InstaFB app.
Users will first have to log in to their Facebook account by means of clicking the ‘Connect’ button that is represented in Blue color
Users will have to enter their username
Then users will have to enter their password
Click the ‘Log In’ button
Once logged In, users will then have to click on the ‘Allow’ button that will give InstaFB access to the users Facebook account
Now the users can turn towards Instagram
Users will now have to click the ‘Sign In’ button that is represented in brown color
Enter the username and then the password
Users will have to press the ‘Yes’ button for giving permission for the InstaFB to access users Instagram
Now the users will have to provide a name for the users photo album
Users can transfer up to 50 photos to Facebook simultaneously
Users will have to finally click the ‘Connect’ button for executing the action
Now the users will be able to see an ‘Overview’ screen which will consist of the album name as well as Photos transferred
Users can either click on ‘Switch users’ or else they can click on ‘Stop Instafb.com’ option for stopping the service
From now on, all the photos will be transferred automatically to Facebook until the user stops the service
Now the users will have to log in again to their Facebook account
Users can see that all of the photos in Instagram are already uploaded on the user’s Facebook account
Users have the sharing option in the Instagram itself which is located in the account tab that is present inside the ‘Edit Sharing Settings’ menu
Users will have to click on Facebook to log in to the users account
This is how users can transfer photos from Instagram to Facebook by means of using InstaFB.