- 2 hrs ago Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- 6 hrs ago Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Confirmed To Feature 48MP Rear, 32MP Selfie Cameras
- News Procurement of S-400 missile defence system still on, India to tell Pompeo
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to turn on WiFi on Nokia Lumia 710?
Nokia Lumia 710 is a mid-range smartphone developed by Nokia. This is one of the first smartphone that is on Windows Platform. The device makes use of Windows Phone 7.5 operating system.
Some of the key features of Nokia Lumia 710 include
3.7 inches LCD capacitive touchscreen display screen
Resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
8GB internal memory
1.4 GHz Qualcomm processor
512 MB RAM capacity
1300 mAh lithium-ion battery
400 hours standby time
126 grams approximate weight
5 mega pixel camera
Camera resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels
3.5 mm audio jack
Users will have to follow the below mentioned steps for turning on Wi-Fi in Nokia Lumia 710.
Users will have to first navigate towards the Home Screen
Then click on Settings or else users can select the arrow icon that is present at the right side of the top of the screen
Then select the Settings tab
Now the users will have to click on the ‘System’ tab
It has to be noted that the System tab will be the Default tab
Users will now have to click on the ‘Wi-Fi’ sub-category
If the Wi-Fi status is represented as ‘Off’, users will have to move the switch to the right position
Now the users can see that the status has been changed to the ON position
The switch now will be filled with attractive colors
It is always desirable for the users to checkmark the box that notifies ‘Notify me when new networks are found’
Users can now see that their phone will now start searching for the Wi-Fi networks
Once the network appears, users will have to enter the name for establishing proper connectivity
Since it is an open network connection, users can see that their phone will start connecting without delay
Users will have to enter the username as well as password login credentials if the network is secured for accessing the network
Users can get the login credentials from their network administrator
It is often desirable for the users to add a hidden network manually. For doing this, users are advised to follow the below mentioned steps.
Go to the Wi-Fi section
Users will now have to navigate towards the bottom until they find the option ‘Advanced’
Click on ‘Advanced’
Then click on the ‘+’ icon that is represented at the bottom of the screen
There, the users can add the name of the hidden network as well as other details to add the network to the user’s list
That’s it. This is how users can turn on Wi-Fi on their Nokia Lumia 710 smartphone.