- 21 min ago Realme 64MP Camera Smartphone On Cards – Camera Samples Compared By CEO
- 42 min ago Xiaomi Mi CC9: Retail Box And Offical Renders Teased Online
- 52 min ago Amazon Prime Day Sale Preview Offers – Smartphones, Laptops, Movies And Much More
- 1 hr ago Asteroid Warning: 2008 KV2 To Skim Earth At 25,400mph On June 27
- News Day against Drug Abuse: Is addiction a problem of will or deep rooted illness?
- Sports Maurizio Sarri wants to bring Pepe Reina to Juventus
- Finance Drug Makers Surge In Trade
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson’s 338cc Motorcycle To Be Based On The Benelli 302S
- Lifestyle Twins Of Same-Sex Parents Are Able To Feed Them, Thanks To Induced Lactation
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Abhirami Venkatachalam And Sakshi Agarwal Face The Ire Of Netizens!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to use Facebook Credits?
Facebook Credits can be considered as a virtual currency that can be used for buying virtual goods like any games or apps that is present on the Facebook platform that accepts payments. Users can purchase the Facebook credits within an app by making use of credit card as well as other payment methods such as PayPal etc.
For checking the balance, users are advised to follow the below mentioned steps.
Go to the Account Settings in Facebook
Then the users will have to click on the tab that denotes ‘Payments’
Now for purchasing the Facebook Credits, users will have to select the ‘Buy More’ link that is present next to the ‘Credits Balance’ option
Users will be also able to see the balance on the right hand side of the user screen once the app is launched in the Facebook Games Panel
Users can now purchase the Facebook Credits by clicking the ‘Get More’ link that is located in the games panel
Buying Facebook Credits
Facebook credits can be purchased by means of using the preferred currency by using a major credit card
It has to be noted that whenever the user purchases a game or app that costs more than the Facebook credits that the users currently have in their account, then the users will be prompted to buy more credits that will be charged to the users payment method
For viewing a list of currencies that are available, users will have to click on the ‘Change’ tab that is present next to ‘Preferred Currency’
Users can see that the purchase in the non-US currencies are converted to US Dollars by making use of current exchange rate
Facebook Credits are then included to the users account at $0.10 each
Using Facebook Credits
Facebook Credits are commonly used while playing games as well as any apps on the desktop computer or the users mobile device
Virtual Purchases as well as packages related to currency are achieved by using Facebook Credits
Viewing Recent Purchase history
Users will be able to find the information regarding the recent purchases following the below mentioned steps.
Go to the Facebook Home page
On the top right corner next to ‘Home’, users will be able to see a drop down menu inside which the users will find the ‘Account Settings’ option
Click on the ‘Account Settings’ option
Then click on the ‘Payments’ tab
Finally the users will have to click on the link that shows the purchases that have been made in the last 30 days
The link can be found next to the ‘Credits Purchase History’
Safety of Facebook Credits
State of the art security features are provided by Facebook in Facebook Credits for protecting the financial information of the users
Information is being stored on a secured server that is placed behind a firewall
The transaction is encrypted
It has to be noted that Facebook never shares the user’s financial information with anyone
Any kind of fraud as well as identity theft are detected by means of Automated Monitoring
This is how users make use of Facebook Credits.