- 1 hr ago BSNL Revises Rs. 135 Prepaid Voucher; Offering 1440 Minutes For Calling
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro India Pre-Orders Begin October 23: Price Offers, Specifications
- 1 hr ago Zee5 Join Hands With Meghbela Broadband To Expand Its ISP Distribution
- 1 hr ago Vivo X51 5G With Gimbal Camera Goes Official; Features, Price
- Sports IPL 2020: RR vs SRH, Match 40: Toss, Playing XI: Sunrisers opt to bowl first; Holder comes in for injured Williamson
- Finance WhatsApp To Enable In-App Purchases For Business Chats
- Lifestyle Lakme Fashion Week 2020: Making Past Crafts Legacy Relevant Ft. Raw Mango And Gaurang Shah
- Movies Kasthuri Shankar Reveals Why She Is Tight-Lipped About Her Husband
- News Modi to inaugurate key Gujarat projects on Saturday
- Travel Budget Friendly Indian destinations To Visit In November
- Automobiles Renault Expands Dealer Network Across India: Crosses 475 Service Touchpoints
- Education AICTE Academic Calendar 2020-21: Check AICTE Calendar 2020-21 Notice And Schedule
How To Watch Content From Disney+ Hotstar On Smart TVs
Recently, Reliance Jio and Airtel have joined hands with Disney+ Hotstar to offer live streaming of IPL matches and now BSNL jumped the wagon. The state-run telecom operator has announced this offer with two of its broadband plans, which are quite affordable.
These partnerships will allow users to watch matches on smartphones, but what if anyone wants to watch movies or match on the big screen. So, in case if you are looking for ways that will help you to download the Disney+ Hotstar on televisions, then you should follow these steps.
Step 1: First, you need to check the menu and open the Google Play Store on smart television.
Step 2: Then, you have to search for a Disney+ Hotstar application on the smart television.
Step 3: After that, you have to look for the install button and, then you have click on that button to download the application.
But, if anyone wants to watch shows or movies offline on Android and iOS devices, then he or she should follow some steps.
Step 1: You need to check that you are online or not.
Step 2: You need to open the application and look for the movie or show you want to watch offline.
Step 3: After that, you have to see that movie or show is available for download or not.
Step 4: Once it is done, you have checked the menu button and click on the My Downloads section.
Step 5: After that, you'll see that your content is downloaded and now can see movies or shows offline. In fact, you can also remove the downloaded movie or show from that section.