- How to use YouTube Incognito Mode on Android
- How to use Apple's Shortcuts app
- How to right click using Keyboard on Mac
- How to use Bedtime feature in iOS
- How to activate Amazon Prime membership on Vodafone RED postpaid plans
- How to add soundtrack, use emoji slider or conduct polls on Instagram Stories
The much awaited OnePlus 2 launch is just around the corner and the company is doing it big with the 360 VR cardboard. OnePlus has confirmed the launch of its next flagship tomorrow, and the event will be live for users to watch the webcast using its own smartphon app.
The company has also rolled out free cardboard based on VR sets and an app to view the launch event live. Here are the steps on how to watch the OnePlus 2 launch event using the VR set and without VR using computer. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
The OnePlus 2 is the world's first smartphone to be launched in virtual reality. The company has provided an app, that will automatically start streaming webcast once the company event gets started.
Install the OnePlus 2 Launch app on your Android device. Download the app on Google Play Store.
Now, open the app, and you will be presented with this screen saying "We'll be getting started soon".
To watch the live event on the PC or laptop, you need to download the BlueStacks software and install it on the PC.
Run the BlueStacks on the PC and go to Google Play Store and search for the OnePlus 2 Launch app and install it on PC.
Open the launch app during the live launch event.