TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The chrome web contents can be now saved easily with the new extension of chrome called "Save to Drive". This allows users to save the contents of the page directly to the drive. The contents include saving the images, web page, HTML source code, recently viewed web page etc in archive (.hmt) format.
The extension is to be installed by the user. An icon appears after the installation of the extension for redirecting the contents to the Drive accounts.
This extension has a feature of allowing the web content to be directly stored to the computer employing browser action. Documents, images, video, audio and HTML5 can be stored in this format into the Google drive. All this can be done just by right clicking and selecting "Save to Google Drive" option.
The Microsoft office files and comma separated files can be converted to Google docs with ease.
The saved HTML pages can also be controlled with the options page.
The saved content can be accessed with a dialog box allowing the user to change the name of the file, open and view contents. The documents can also be shared from the document list.
A file can be saved in the following way: // URLs. In order to allow incognito mode chrome://extensions/ and associated checkbox needs to be enabled.