TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The chrome web contents can be now saved easily with the new extension of chrome called "Save to Drive". This allows users to save the contents of the page directly to the drive. The contents include saving the images, web page, HTML source code, recently viewed web page etc in archive (.hmt) format.
The extension is to be installed by the user. An icon appears after the installation of the extension for redirecting the contents to the Drive accounts.
This extension has a feature of allowing the web content to be directly stored to the computer employing browser action. Documents, images, video, audio and HTML5 can be stored in this format into the Google drive. All this can be done just by right clicking and selecting "Save to Google Drive" option.
The Microsoft office files and comma separated files can be converted to Google docs with ease.
The saved HTML pages can also be controlled with the options page.
The saved content can be accessed with a dialog box allowing the user to change the name of the file, open and view contents. The documents can also be shared from the document list.
A file can be saved in the following way: // URLs. In order to allow incognito mode chrome://extensions/ and associated checkbox needs to be enabled.