TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Well, here comes the good news for all the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 users in India as they can now smell the Jelly Beans. Finally! Samsung has released the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade to 7 inch tablet with voice calling facility, which is a hot seller in the country with its affordable price tag.
The Jelly Bean update adds new features including an improved browser, a faster interface and below mentioned features.
* Better, smoother and more responsive performance with Project Butter
* Re-organized settings menu
* 2 homescreen modes
* New expandable and contractible notifications bar
* Integrated voice recognition engine with Google Now
* Resizable Pop-up play screen
This is an OTA (Over The Air) update with a file size of 360MB and it is available through Samsung Kies as well. Users can check for the update manually from Settings → About → Software update. Please note, the update is still in process, hence some users might receive the OTA update in coming days.
How to Download Jelly Bean Upgrade Using Samsung Kies?
Step 1: Install Samsung Kies from the website on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to the PC using the USB cable.
Step 3: Once it is connected, check for the Jelly Bean upgrade is available, if yes, click on Firmware Upgrade button.
Step 4: Ensure that you backup all the data including contacts, multimedia content and others to your computer before upgrading.
Step 5: Once the download and upgrade process is complete, the tablet will restart.
Step 6: Disconnect the device from the computer and reconnect the cable again to restore the data.
Talking about specifications, Galaxy Tab 2 has a 7 inch PLS capacitive display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual core processor, 3MP rear camera, 0.3MP VGA front camera, 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, micro SD card for expandable memory up to 32GB, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetoooth, micro USB 2.0 and a 4,000 mAh Li-ion battery with 20 hours talk time and 800 hours standby.
When it comes to pricing, Galaxy Tab 2 is available for a price of Rs 19,300 approximately.